Friday, January 1, 2010

最后一天,哭了...

today is carnegie 毕业典礼...
and also de last day in carnegie...
haiz~ so miss carnegie...
wan go agian...and miss my lovely carnegie friends...
lolz...feel like not really wan start sch...
but if dont start sch i also will miss my sch fren...
haiz~

today my mom follow me go...
cuz wan bring parents...
so my mom go lo~
today kindda 紧张...
got parents mah~
thn...12something like tat finish 毕业典礼 jor~
so we take pic 2gether lo~

thn finish take pic...we go sunway...
we meet at entrance...
thn...after tat me, yling, rei rou, ting xin, hui ru, shi jia, jia le, jia liang, chee siong, yong fang, liang jie go ice skating thr wait mei chang they all lo~ (but awile onli jia le back le)
thn de others go bowling...
take jor shoe...wan go in, but awhile...wan 清场...-.-
but 2something like tat...thn can go in jor...
very fun^^
hui ru fall de most...hahax
thn oo got one girl i think she dont know how 2 stop or wan la...
she bang me...thn me fall down jor...lolz
me cant stand up tat time...
cuz my leg kena...so hard 2 walk and stand...
thx 2 d girl lo...-.-
so liang jie they all fu me go rest...
rest awhile me can walk and stand back...
but oo cant stand probly...
but still can skat...xD
cacat lo~

later 4 like tat we didnt ply jor~
cuz we wan eat and go bowling 场...
later they finish bowling...
we take pic thr^^
but tat time...i got walk away awhile...
cuz got someone call me...
when i pick up tat phone...also disappointed...
but wif carnegie d friends...
also didnt sad jor~^^
after tat...5something...
many of thm also wan go back jor~
me almost cry out...
LASS DAY~
LASS MOMENT~
LASS MEMORI~
LASS LAUGHTER~
LASS LASS LASS~
all lass le~
haiz~

when they back edi...
me, yling, shi jia, yong fang, chee siong and jin wei go 打机场...
yong fang and shi jia...play bettle...haha jk la^^
thn...6something...
my mom and dad wan me go back jor~
cus wan eat 2gether wif cousin...

when at car oo...
me...finally cry out jor~
very very very very miss carnegie d friends...
haiz~
不愿离开他们...
aiyo...now typing also wan cry out jor la~
so miss thm...
5555...5555...
hope can 保持联络 ya...
will alwayz miss you all...
dont 断掉联络...
alwayz keep in touch oo...

No comments:

Post a Comment