Monday, September 21, 2009

about today

Today is the forth day that i cant see him...
haizzz...everybody says that he is not a good guy...
and i cant be together with him...that is so sad 4 me when i heard u all says like that...
i love him but cant be together with him...?
i think this is fix 4 me and him...i think that i cant continue 2 love him...
no matter i super love him or what...i just cant continue 2 love him...
is so hard and hurt...

Everybody says that the smart guy is good 4 me...
i know that...but i just dont like him...
i know that he is a good guy...and can give me happyness...
he can take good care of me and never make my cry or else...
but...i dont think i have the feel with him...
haizzz...
BUT...i THINK i will try 2 get some feel with him lo...
JUST TRY MY BEST......

No comments:

Post a Comment