Tuesday, December 1, 2009

go rocwen house...

2day go rocwen house liao...
happy^^ cause can 自由 le...

morning 9 something woke up,eat breakfast and wait my friends lo...
thn like 10 something chng harn reach my house le...
thn we wait rocwen ...
rocwen reach bout 11...
cause my bro and sis got tuition so...must wait my grandpa fetch thm first...
after tat...granpa back liao...
so we go rocwen house lo...
haix...
went talk 2 my grandpa oo...
must spoke louder de...
cause he cant hear...lol

later...we reach rocwen house...
thn...we wait another friend lo...
hehe...so happy cause me and him so sweet...^^
and another couple also sweet de...^^

thn...later like 4something we go back le...
haix...
so 不舍得...
wan go back de no 自由 family liao...
dont wan lo...
always call us 2 study...
cheh...boring dao...
holiday le still wan study...
so not understand parent..

No comments:

Post a Comment